Role: CAD Technician
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a CAD Technician to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent position and will receive a competitive salary.
We are the worlds leading manufacturer of wood based panel products. A strong, privately owned low cost producer, employing 14,000 across 40 sites globally, we have a flat organisation structure that focuses on results - driven by ambition!
The CAD Technician Role:
The CAD Technician will play a key role in supporting the Projects Team;-
- Producing drawings of the site for construction, maintenance, projects & services (e.g. gas, water, & electricity) purposes.
- Managing & archiving project drawings.
- Supporting projects.
- Support building & infrastructure maintenance
- Ensuring contractors adhere to H&S rules & philosophies.
- Providing cover for Project Coordinator / Manager
- Pick up / chaperone none inducted contractors
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the CAD Technician:
- Ideally you will have CAD Drawings & Project Engineering experience
- Preferably Degree or pending in Engineering Design or Project Planning
- Minimum ONC/HNC within Relevant Subject
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Presentation techniques
- People communication Skills
Just some of what we are able to offer includes:
- Attractive salary
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading people who are committed to excellence
Career prospects are bright, and way beyond the normal boundaries. Reward and progression are based on real achievements.
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a CAD Technician please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling