Engineering Manager required for a well established Glasgow based industrial packaging manufacturer.
We currently require an energetic and dynamic individual to lead our Engineering team within a high paced manufacturing environment.
? - Minimum 5 years of relevant Engineering experience.
? - Proven leadership skills and ability to drive Engineering team
? - Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically
? - Milling, turning and basic electrical experience preferred.
1. Provide leadership to the Engineering Team delegating key responsibilities to staff
2. Manage the Engineering Teams day to day activities - make most effective and efficient utilisation of the available resources to provide effective engineering services/support
3. Make use of IT systems and software to support efficient management of Engineering function
4. Maintain, and manage the development of, the Engineering Team
5. Responsibility for the performance and maintenance of equipment and machinery
6. Agree the operational performance requirements of the Engineering Team with management to define performance and improvement targets.
7. Monitor and improve quality performance of the Engineering Team
8. Leading the root cause investigation of any significant production failures or customer complaints within area of responsibility.
9. Provide expert Engineering support to;
- New plant and equipment selection and implementation
- New product development and introduction
10. Provide timely reports to management on the progress and issues relating to relevant projects
11. Lead by example in embedding a proactive Health and Safety culture within the Engineering team and within Carrick Packaging as a whole. Ensure that health and safety requirements are met and performance is continually improved.
If you are interested and feel you meet the criteria please Email your CV for consideration.
Salary Upon Application.